Quick and Cost-Effective Furniture Removal in London
Need to get rid of old or unwanted furniture? KwikSweep offers a stress-free, affordable furniture removal service across all areas of London – we’ll take away all types of furniture, no matter the size or weight of it.
Fast Furniture Removal London
Removing unwanted furniture can be laborious and time-consuming, particularly if you don’t have access to a vehicle big enough to transport it to the tip. KwikSweep will haul away furniture quickly and effortlessly, whether you want to dispose of a single item like a coffee table or several bulky pieces like cabinets, sofas and mattresses. We do all the lifting, manoeuvring and loading, taking care not to damage your property or make a mess during the process. You can depend on us to turn up on time and dispose of your old furniture with minimal environmental impact.
“Excellent, highly recommend. Really impressed with the service. Had a sofa removed which was quite tricky due to the small space. The removals team were really efficient and took the time to remove the arms to make disposal easier. Massively appreciated it, as I’m sure many other companies wouldn’t have bothered but would still have charged a call-out. Earl was fantastic to deal with, and he has an excellent team. Thank you!”
~ Yinka, Trustpilot review.
What Types of Furniture Can We Take?
When it comes to unwanted furniture removal, we can take virtually anything. To give you an idea of specific items, here’s a breakdown of furniture types by room:
- Living and dining room – two, three, four or five-seater sofas, armchairs, coffee tables, dining tables, wooden, metal or upholstered chairs, sideboards, wall cabinets, TV stands, ottomans, bookcases, shelving, footstools and storage racks.
- Bedroom – single, double or king-size beds (divan style, wooden or metal), mattresses, bedside tables, chests of drawers, wardrobes, shelves, mirrors, dressing tables and stools, and clothes rails.
- Kitchen – table and chairs, benches, wine racks, old kitchen cupboards, island units, worktops, breakfast bars and stools and wooden or metal trolleys.
- Bathroom – freestanding vanity and storage units, wall cabinets, fitted furniture and old baths, sinks and toilets.
- Office – desks, office chairs, pedestal drawers, filing cabinets, shelves, boardroom tables and partition screens.
Need an item removing that’s not mentioned here? It’s likely we can still help. Call us on 0207 624 9215 to check or learn about our other services, such as house clearance, garden waste clearance and white goods disposal.
Why Choose KwikSweep’s Furniture Removal Services?
- Reliable, friendly service – you’ll find all our staff helpful and professional, from the person dealing with your enquiry over the phone to our operatives shifting your furniture on the day.
- No job too big or small – we can move just one item of furniture or an entire house full of contents depending on your needs.
- We go the extra mile – need same-day service? Furniture breaking down before removal? In a hard-to-access location? Just ask us, and we’ll do our best to help.
- Ideal for domestic and commercial customers – we serve homeowners, tenants and landlords having a clearout, plus businesses needing office furniture removal.
- Could save you money – we’re often cheaper than hiring a skip. And you’ll only pay the price we’ve quoted – no hidden costs to worry about.
- We do what we say – we’ve built up an exceptional reputation for delivering the job we promised.
How to get rid of furniture with KwikSweep
It’s very straightforward to book your furniture removal and disposal with KwikSweep. Simply call us or fill in our online contact form with your details. It’s best to take some photos of everything you need taking away; this helps us provide a quote quickly and accurately.
On arrival at your location, we’ll confirm the price (typically, this will be the same as the quote unless there are any extra pieces of furniture that your photos didn’t show). Once you’re happy, our operatives will carry out the work. You’ll only pay when the job is finished, and you’re 100% satisfied with our service.
Furniture Removal London FAQs
Below we’ve answered some more questions you might have about our junk furniture removal services. Do get in touch if you have a question not answered here.
Q: Are we furniture removalists?
Removalists (known as removal companies) typically take household or business furniture and goods from one building to another. You’d use a removalist if you’re moving home, for instance. KwikSweep isn’t a removalist company. We specialise in domestic and commercial waste clearance, removing junk from your property and ensuring it’s recycled, reused or disposed of responsibly.
Q: How much does furniture removal cost?
Our prices are based on the amount of old furniture you need removed, the weight of each item and the length of time it’ll take our operatives to load it into our trucks. You can view our prices online. We provide a free quote over the phone, which our team of movers will confirm once they arrive at your property. Our prices are very competitive, so if you’re looking for cheap furniture removal, do make sure to get a quote from us. We’ll probably be able to beat any other quote.
Q: Can you remove old garden furniture?
Yes, absolutely. From unwanted outdoor tables and chairs to old fire pits, sunloungers and garden swings, we can quickly remove and dispose of them for you. We can also collect garden waste removal too.
Q: Do you offer mattress removal?
Mattresses are a pain to get rid of yourself. A single mattress is often light enough for one person to lift, but it’ll still be awkward to carry and fit into an average-sized vehicle. We can easily remove old mattresses and dispose of them. Read about mattress removal with KwikSweep.
Q: Can you collect furniture at the weekend?
We offer old furniture disposal from Monday to Friday at a time that suits you. However, you can book our London furniture removal service seven days per week.
Q: Do you offer furniture removal near me?
If you have a London postcode, we can help you with furniture removal and disposal. We cover all London boroughs, and it doesn’t matter whether you’re a business or residential customer.
Q: What will you do with my unwanted furniture?
At KwikSweep, we work in accordance with stringent environmental and legal regulations. Our overall aim is to reduce the amount of waste going to landfill. This is why we recycle or reuse the old furniture we collect whenever possible. We have a 93% recycling rate, so most of the furniture we collect doesn’t end up in a rubbish dump.
Q: I live in a top-floor flat; can you still help me?
Yes. We can remove any type of furniture, even if the only access is by stairs or you can’t get it out through the doorway. If we need to, we’ll dismantle furniture to make the pieces smaller and easier to remove – this is something many other clearance companies won’t do.
Q: Are you a licensed furniture removal company?
Yes, we’re fully licensed to remove waste or rubbish furniture items, and we comply with our legal responsibilities to dispose of them safely.
Q: How quickly can you collect my unwanted furniture?
As KwikSweep has several operatives working across London, we can usually help very quickly and may even be able to offer same-day service. To increase your chances of a same-day furniture collection, call us as early as possible in the morning.
Q: Is there a way to get rid of used furniture for free?
Several charities offer a free furniture collection service if you’re willing to donate your items to be resold in local charity shops. However, charities will only accept furniture in good enough condition to be resold. So if you have well-worn or broken furniture to get rid of, you’ll need to dispose of it yourself or alternatively book an affordable furniture clearance service like KwikSweep.
Hire KwikSweep to Take Away Unwanted Furniture
For old furniture disposal, look no further than KwikSweep. We make furniture removal a breeze so you can get on with your day. Besides getting in touch for a quote, you won’t need to lift a finger – we’ll take care of the dismantling, lifting, loading, removing and disposing so you don’t have to.
Give us a call on 0207 624 9215 for more information on old furniture removal. Alternatively, why not get a quote online